Dear Paul Bunyan Member;
Our September 13, 2016, meeting was called to order by President Dave Thomson with 16 members present at Prospect Lodge. After the minutes of the last March meeting were read by Mary Kay Thomson, a motion was made by Ron Schmocker Sr. and seconded by Bob Goble, to accept the secretary’s report from our last meeting of the season. M/C.
The treasurer’s report was given by Mary Kay Thomson and a motion was made by Dean Martin and seconded by Joe Kern to accept the report as given. M/C.
Trail report was given by Dave Thomson.
- We ordered new blades for the 8 ft. drag. We want all groomers out at all times this year. Unfortunately the warranty claim on our failed track was denied by the manufacturer. They did give us 25% off the cost of the new track we had to purchase.
- Brushing will be starting in the next couple of weeks. We will let everyone know when and what routes, but we will probably start on the grade. This information will be posted on the website when it is available.
- The Trail pass procedure is the same as last year except this year you can print out a receipt which is good for up to 3 weeks until you receive your actual pass. It was requested we include a copy of the current Trail Pass Order Form in our next mailing. You should receive one with this newsletter.
AWSC Director Report by Kurt Butler: NO Report
AWSC Youth Program Report by Pam Butler: NO Report
Old Business: None
- Our Poker Run has started and has 22 stops this year. Thank you goes to Jim Peterson and Blue Bunny Ice Cream, for sponsoring the cost of the Poker Run Books.
- Snow Fun Day will be January 28, 2017 at Waubee Lake Lodge. We will be needing many, many volunteers to make this a success. You can also donate baskets/items to be raffled off as some members did last year. (Please let us know when you have decided what you would like to donate.)
- This is an all meat raffle so we will not have to solicit prizes from businesses.
Two Gift Certificates we donated by Prospect Lodge as Door prizes. The gift certificates were won by Jim Wisneski and Tom Schroeder. Thanks to Randy & Denise for hosting the meeting.
The 50/50 raffle of $29 was won by Janet Vandenlangenberg A motion to adjourn, was made by Jack Bailey and seconded by Tom Schroeder. M/C.
Next meeting will be at Everbreeze Resort on October 11, 2016 at 7:00 pm.
Diane Fitzpatrick, Secretary
A facsimile of this years Raffle Ticket is included. We hope you will help the club by buying and selling books of tickets. Tickets are $5.00 for one – or 5 tickets for $20.00. This is our main fund raising event for the year. If you wish to purchase them by mail, please include return labels to be put on the tickets. Thank you in advance.
Paul Bunyan Riders
Snowmobile Club, Inc. Cash Raffle
$5 Per Ticket or 5 $20
Name 1st Prize $1000 Drawing at
__________________________ 2nd Prize $ 500 WAUBEE LAKE LODGE
3rd Prize $ 250 On Jan. 28, 2017
_________________________ 4th Prize $ 100 Ticket Drawing at 8:00 pm.
Address 5th Prize $ 50 Need not be present to win
Paul Bunyan Riders Jan. 28, 2017 Lic.R0006132A-10011